Heart to Heart Pregnancy Resource Center
All of our services are FREE!
We believe each woman’s situation is unique and needs to be handled personally by people who care about the challenges she faces. With the proper help and assistance, even the most difficult circumstances can be made better. At our pregnancy resource center, it is our desire to aid women, regardless of their circumstances and to turn what looks like a problem into an opportunity.
At Heart to Heart, we listen and understand.
- We help women examine their options and network with other agencies when needed.
- We help women examine their sexual choices.
We also provide assistance with many difficult areas such as:
- Teen pregnancy
- Date rape
- Post-abortion stress
- Post-partum depression
- And other challenges
All volunteers are concerned individuals. We train, educate, mentor and assist.
- We offer information on STD’s.
- We discuss ways to achieve healthy, positive relationships.
- We teach sexual risk avoidance.
- We encourage women to be pro-active in achieving optimum sexual health.
In cases of pregnancy, we provide aid and education to support and provide prenatal education until delivery.
- Our voucher program helps women earn the material assistance they need.
- Services continue until the child is two years of age.
- We help to improve parenting skills and create a more stable home environment for your child.